Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MFMN is singning off for the last

Allow me to say a few words before this machine returned to MIS and MFMN’s sign off vanished from the database.

BB (Big Boss)

Million of thanks for the trust given and I’m proud to be one of your staff during my tenure. Before I leave, I wanted to tell you what a pleasure it was working for you these last 3 1/2 years. I appreciated your support and management style and feel I learned a great deal here. I adored your spirits in everything and I believe that will be my inspiration towards my next career phase. Your guidance and mentoring was truly helpful when I started here as VT till this level, and I’ve really grown professionally while here at EY. While I’m sad to leave this firm and the insurance team, I am looking forward to the new experiences that await me at my new job.

NHA (Sis)
Still remember Tahan Insurance was the starting point I knew you and you were the SIC. UPR was the first lesson you taught me, which honestly I didn’t understand that time (pretend to understand bcoz I was scared of your serious face). But after a while, I realised that you rock. Take this opportunity to thank you for all your supports during my career in EY.

WJN & SZ
What else I can describe you guys. Always be my safety jacket when I’m drowning, always be my reference when the issues arises, always kena scold bcoz of my mistakes, always be my insurance’s dictionary and always everything. Thanks a lot for everything and I won’t be at this level without your guidance (I meant this ok no point of bodeking as I’m leaving the firm…).

NWJ
Aunty I’ve never had chance to work with you, but I know you good and nice. Wish you best of luck.

NHY
Thanks for all the guidance and help too especially for my AON, POI, ACR and TISB’s job. I have also enjoyed working with you here in EY. Wish you all the best and do inform me whether I am the uncle of the baby girl or boy later…lol

GSI
Dude wish could join the FRS 4 working committee till the end of the implementation, but unfortunately there’s something I need to prioritize in my life. We had a good working time during Labuan Re last time and thanks.

LTW
I have enjoyed the moment in TISB with you, hope the friendship remains. Thanks for all the helps even sometime I think you too cool and relax handling the task; I can’t do myself without your help. (Wonder how SZ can handle this alone before, she must be an alien I presume….)

OGH
Pls call me if you have no kaki for photo shoot with your SLR. If got time la.

Insurance Colleagues
Before I go, I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed my time here. Thank you all for your support, patience, and friendship over the past year. You are a special group of people and I will definitely miss you. Sorry I don’t quote your name here bcoz too many scared of missing some of your names. I wish you all success in the future and I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you.

Friends
RRA, YOM, ASF and others my life in EY became more exciting with you guys, YOM: I’ll miss your loud voice at level 23, RRA: I’ll miss all the dinner had with you almost everyday in office and the gossips, ASF: well bro wish you all the best for your survival and sorry for not keeping the promise that I’ll be accompany you till the end of the year. Please do not penalize me; you will still be my best man on my big day right?

Other friends, I can’t recall all your names at this critical time (need to clear before 5pm) wish you all the best in the future and thanks for being friends of mine.

I wish to take this opportunity also to say thanks to all the Partners, AOs and Typists for all the helps and I have enjoyed work with you all.

Last but not least, to all clients I’ve been working with appreciate your cooperation during my audit. Sending this mail purposely cc to you guys so that now onwards you won’t call me anymore for the work matters but still you can call me for chill out and teh tarik…lol

I’ve written too much although wanted to say only a few words.

Million apologizes if I’ve offended anyone during my tenure in EY and please be in touch I can be contacted at faizal_nayan@yahoo.com


Thanks.

Signing off for the last,
MFMN


Mohd Faizal Mat Nayan
Senior Associate 1
Ernst & Young

3 comments:

mijie said...

aku teka.ASF=Ahmad Shamil Fitri

azrie hafiz said...

Life must go on.

AHA

Izrin said...

untuk aku takder ker? :p

IIKA