"You raise me up" performed by Faizal Nayan during the Audit Dinner and his been awarded as Audit Idol 2009. It's was miracle within 3 months his has known almost all of staff in the department (approx 200 staff) after winning the idol. When he asked what drive you to sing this song?? his answered this song is special dedicated to his former bosses and ex-colleuges in EY.
p.s special thanks to sarah n norlia for the supports and be my PA..
Semakin lama semakin jelas perasaanmu terhadapku Walau kini ku dimiliki namun diriku kau rindukan Aku tak mampu untuk memilih Satu diantara kau dan dia Tak sanggup aku merelakan Sehingga ada jiwa yang terluka
Bila kau meminta diri ini Untuk membuat keputusan Tak mungkin dapat kulakukan Ini diluar kemampuanku Dan hati ini sukar menerima hakikat sebenar Aku tak terdaya untuk Memutuskan jalinan cinta Harus kau akui apa yang terjadi Kasih berbelah bagi bukan kehendakku Puas kufikirkan perit perasaan Namun persoalan tiada jawapan Puas kufikirkan perit perasaan Bila sendirian Semakin kurasa Ditelan pahit dibuang sayang
What is Yuppies?
Yuppie come from the abbreviation YUP, which stands for Young Urban Professional.
What drive Yuppies?
* A good job with the good pay
* A good environment of workplace
* A good employment package
* A good position with fast track transition * Superior performance on the job * Able to focus on imparting managerial skills to help build ability to compete with other people with the young age
* Job satisfactions is crucial
* Easily get bored with the routine job
* Always look other opportunity to embark the career development
* Find the best among the best & condusive environment workplace
Born in 1983, luv to enjoy and makes things complicated. Like to being alone sometimes to think about myself and forecast for the next future..Luv to be free abondondly,like no body concerns coz i will concerns myself...