Thursday, October 16, 2008

How Do I Describe Myself

There are many words to describe myself and my personality. My friends or family would mainly describe me as friendly, dependable and artistic. I wouldn’t hesitate to agree with each descriptive word. I think that being these things has helped make me into the person I am today, and I am very proud of the person I have become. I think that out of any words you could use to describe a person, these three fit me best.

The first word most people I know would use to describe myself is friendly. In all my past experiences I have learned that it pays off to be friendly. I used to work in a convenience store (7 eleven), part timer, and it was basically my job to be friendly to everyone. By being friendly with the customers, and getting to know them on a more personal level, I was awarded more responsibilities. For the four years I was in universities I participated in hockey games and other activities. Being a leader also allowed me to be friendly with everyone I came in contact with at games, events and competitions. I learned a lot about myself and others by being a hockey player, because it allowed me to interact with a variety of people at these functions.

Friends and family would also describe me as being very dependable. I have a very good relationship with my parents because I have shown them over the years that they can depend on me to get most anything done. My mom, dad and I share a car and whenever she /he needs me to pick her /his up or sent her/he over whatever places that she/he want to go. I am always there on time. Parents know they can depend on me with any responsibility they give me, and that’s a good feeling to have. My work experience has also contributed to my dependability. As an external auditor in a big organization a lot of things have to be learnt ourselves and the nature of the job itself required dependability of each team members. As a senior associate of course a lot of things that director and big boss will rely on you. That sometimes makes me feel tense and want to fly on the other field. But I believe in faith as everything can be resolved if you think rationally.

One of my personal traits I am most proud of is being artistic even though talented enough. My hobby normally when there is a free time KARAOKE!!!!!!!! But being an artistic will make me feel confident enough to meet people and communicate with the higher layer of me sometimes.

Friendly, artistic and dependable are all words that anyone who knows me well would use to describe me. Each trait has developed greatly over the years and has made me who I am today. I think that friends and family would be proud of the person I have become. There is a quote that I try to live by every day which goes, “Be who you are, and say what you want; because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” I am who I am, and I like how I have turned out. This quote just reminds me to be proud of the person you are stand up for what you believe in. That’s what makes a person into who they are.

No comments: